Accommodation in the center of Český Krumlov – Parkán 103
Architectural and Historical Development
The house came about during the Renaissance, a year ago in 1553. Two wings, used as a secondary wall wall, which is 105 cm in thickness preserved in the ground. The rear wing and perhaps the first floor are younger. The building was later modifications.
Significant Architectural Features
Front wing on the ground floor with stairs to the right is a barrel vaulted with parabolic ends, vault rear wing is segmented, then upstairs room flat.
History of the House
Before the mid-16th house belonged Merten (Martin) Schnell, after which it took Anna Schnell. In 1553, as the owner of the house featured a saddler Wolf Schultes or Schultheis, but a year later there lived cloth — Hans Schön. Since 1571 he lived in the house rope - Mates Gregor, who sometime between 1592 – 1594 was replaced by cloth Hans Schön. That he did not do here too long, because in 1594 the house was occupied by Tomáš and Maruše Grimelmair. About two years later moved into the town hall Hesslinger servant Tomáš, whose family held until 1636. Then we are dealing here with a furrier Kryštof Freissleben and from 1700 to Jan Jiří Perniger. In the years 1723 – 1758 owned a house Augustýn and Rozina Potzký (Počkej) and up to 1803 and then František and Ernestina Bär. In the first half of the 19th century are replaced Lorenc Gottfried, since 1805 Matyáš Häussler, in the years 1808 to 1817 Jan Krenauer and then Ignác and Anežka Tschandel.